EVERYONE

HEY LAMEOS. HERE IS MY BLOG. THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR THE "GANG" NICKNAME HAHA. I LOVE YOU BOTH

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

THE SOCIAL NETWORK




Just give Aaron Sorkin the Best Adapted Screenplay Oscar right now!! SERIOUSLY. There really are no flaws in the movie. The story, the characters ...sorry I mean "real people", the fuckin music {Trent and Atticus I'm listening to you right now}, the actors. Justin Timberlake I could never take him seriously but man or man in this film, this shit right here, geez he is pretty scary its amazing. oh and I can't forget about my Twins in the movie.... Perfection. Just found out the two are played by 1 GUY!!! dont want to spoil their contribution to this film. Then there is Harvard with it's "Finals Clubs." I wanna be in a Finals Club too Mark....Oh wait i meant "FINAL CLUBS" the college life looks awesome. Probably a lot of fuckin studying but the dorms, the classes, the weather....wow COLLEGE IS COOL!







Go and Download the Soundtrack too. Its sad, well driven, and creepy. yes it is. And when working on the computer now I tend to move the mouse quicker and type faster. Have you seen this movie yet? Haha



HANDS AND LEGS DOWN TOP 5 MOVIES OF ALL TIME FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment